The Ferrari apparently owned by the real 'Wolf of Wall Street' is up for sale
To prove its heritage, the owner claims Belfort's signature can be found on the original warranty book and on supply invoices.The car also comes with a set of matching luggage, in which the current owner claims to have found a $50 bill.
Fortunately - as the owner points out - it fared better than Belfort's Lamborghini Countach, which had a few unscheduled meetings with a variety of other objects at the hands of a Quaalude-infused Jordan Belfort.While the price is not listed, Testarossa's are currently fetching about $150,000-$215,000 at auction, according to recent results at RM Sotheby's and Gooding & Company sales.
It is also hard to gauge whether or not Mr. Belfort's particular reputation will help boost the value of this Testarossa.
- Nureca stocks debut on bourses at 54% premium over IPO price
- How Airtel’s AdTech platform is planning to deliver on the promise of ‘zero ad frauds’ to its clients
- Traffic jam on the Ganga - one of India's largest rivers will now get lane separators to deal with crowded boats
- Synology DiskStation DS220+ review – the perfect cloud replacement for backing up photos and files
- US drug regulator says Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine safe and effective