The Full List: The Best Places To Work In 2015
Jobs and career community Glassdoor has announced the winners of its seventh annual Employees' Choice Awards, which honors the 50 best places to work in 2015 across the US.
The ranking is based solely on the input of employees who anonymously and voluntarily provide feedback via the Glassdoor company review survey."Our list is incredibly useful for anyone planning to search for a new job in 2015," explains Glassdoor community expert Scott Dobroski. "And unlike any other workplace awards list, ours is entirely based off of feedback from those know a company best - the employees."Advertisement
Employees were asked to use a five-point scale to rate how satisfied they are with their company overall and how they feel their CEO is leading the company, as well as key workplace attributes like career opportunities, compensation and benefits, culture and values, senior management, and work-life balance.
In addition, employees are asked whether they would recommend their employer to a friend, and what their opinion is on the company's business outlook in the next six months.Their scores were combined to find an average rating for each company.
Here's the full list:
- Highest single-day spike of 396 COVID-19 cases in Bengal; 10 more die of disease
- Assam: 3 arrested in looting, poaching cases
- District judge of Rohini court tests positive for COVID-19
- 8 nurses working at pvt hospital in Delhi test positive for COVID-19
- Six more test positive for COVID-19 in Arunachal