The Hamptons estate of a late hedge funder just sold for $27 million
A Hamptons home that belonged to the same family for more than 30 years has finally sold after more than a year on the market, according to The Wall Street Journal.Corcoran and Harald Grant of Sotheby's International Realty.Advertisement
Corcoran Group Real Estate
Though realtors had originally hoped to get $38.5 million for the home, it finally sold for $27 million - a 30% reduction.
The home sits on Mecox Bay and includes panoramic ocean views and even a livable water tower.Alyson Penn wrote an earlier version of this story.
- 26 new COVID-19 cases in Nagaland, tally rises to 774
- Pulse oximeters like 'surakha kavach', have minimised COVID-19 deaths in Delhi: Kejriwal
- After Amitabh and Abhishek, Aishwarya, daughter Aaradhya also test positive for COVID-19
- UP's COVID-19 tally reaches 36,476; death toll rises to 934
- UP's COVID-19 death tally reaches 36,476; death toll rises to 934