The Pope changed his clothes at a Burger King
Pope Francis took a slight detour to the fast-food restaurant on Thursday to change his clothing before saying Mass in Santa Cruz at Christ the Redeemer square.
The store was closed to customers for the Mass, so the Pontiff believed it was an appropriate place to change his vestments, according to the Associated Press.
The staff at the restaurant were apparently more than happy to assist the Pope.
"They even covered the windows with white curtains, to give his holiness privacy as he donned his robe and miter," according to the New York Post.
Pope Francis is known for his humility and simple lifestyle, so it might come as no surprise that he would deem Burger King an acceptable place to change.
Burger King was thrilled with the Pope's decision.
"Welcome Pope Francis, thank you for choosing the restaurant BK El Cristo as your sacristy. Burger King Bolivia receives you with open arms," the post reads.
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Top offers and deals on large electronic appliances
- Amazon Great Republic Sale – best deals on mobile phones
- Section 144 in Mumbai
- Elon Musk
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022