The Raees trailer is finally here and you won't be able to stop looking at SRK
We saw the teaser of Raees almost a year ago and it left us wanting for more. Seeing Shah Rukh Khan play a ruthless gangster (and his age) and look menacing instead of dolling out his usual romantic fare was a refreshing change to say the least.
And, now after months and months of waiting, we finally have the teaser and the release date of the film inching close.
Set in the 1980s, the film is based on the life of Gujarati gangster, Abdul Latif Shaikh.
Pakistani actress Mahira Khan plays Khan's love-interest. Oh, and before we forget, the film also has an item song by none other than Sunny Leone, who also makes an appearance in the trailer.
Raees is directed by Rahul Dholakia and is set to hit theatres on January 25. (Can the day come any faster?)
P.S- It's going to be insanely difficult to get the revamped version of Laila O Laila that is playing in the background out of your head. You've been warned.
Watch the trailer here:
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022