The Tesla Model S has a secret James Bond mode - here's what happens when you type '007' into the dashboard
The easter egg is accessed via the Tesla Model S's large 17-inch display, according to Jalopnik, who confirmed with Tesla Motors that the easter egg is indeed real.By first clicking on the control menu, Model S owners can hold down the "T" button to bring up the technician login screen. Next, just type in James Bond's infamous "007" code name, and the on-screen car is transformed into the submersible Lotus Espirit 1 car.
In the meantime, however, Musk and other Tesla Model S owners can have the next best thing. Just add it to the list of cool features you can show off the next time you give someone a ride - don't forget the car's "insane mode."To see the submarine transformation in action, you can watch this video tutorial of how to access the easter egg embedded below.
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80
- Indian School of Business ranked 1st in India, 44th globally as per MBA Ranking 2021 by The Economist
- 25 kg gold jewellery and ₹96,000 cash stolen at gunpoint from Muthoot Finance branch in Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan: Budget session from February 10
- IPL players auction to be held on February 18, says BCCI official