The Top 10 US Business Schools That Make You Six Figures Right Away
People leave high paying banking and consulting jobs to get MBAs because top programs provide a big
John Byrne at Poets & Quants took the salary data business schools give to US News and World Report for their MBA rankings and revealed the top 10 programs in the US by average starting salary in a post at LinkedIn.According to Byrne, US News figures are the most accurate for average salary because most schools report salary and bonus numbers separately, failing to account for the fact that some MBAs don't get a signing bonus. US News includes grads who didn't get a bonus to get a better average.
Here's Byrne's chart:
There's a complete list of all 39 schools that average a six-figure starting salary over at Poets & Quants.
- Rajasthan: Budget session from February 10
- IPL players auction to be held on February 18, says BCCI official
- Sensex slips 763 points, Nifty ends below 14,400 — metals, banks drag market lower
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- Nine useful tips to amp-up your online shopping game