The best BBQ smokers you can buy
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.Home Depot/Business Insider
- Smoked meats are tender, flavorful, and sure to please the crowd.
- Smoking takes more time than just about any other cooking method, but it's always worth the wait
- The cooking process is relatively hands-off, allowing you to enjoy the day with only occasional checks on the BBQ smoker
- The Dyna-Glo Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker is our top pick because it doesn't take up too much space, yet offers a large 1,890 square-inches of cooking surface.
Once you have eaten perfectly smoked ribs, brisket, or pork, you may never want to eat meat prepared any other way. Smoking produces flavorful and tender meat thanks to the extended exposure the meat gets to flavor-imbuing smoke and the low cooking temperatures.And far from being a bastion reserved for the diehard barbecue devotees, anyone can smoke up a great meal as long as he or she has a fine smoker, a recipe or two to follow, and several hours of free time. Because while smoked meats are delectable, they're certainly not efficient.
You could (and probably should) spend hours finding the best marinades and rubs for your smoked meats, but as for finding the right smoker for your household, that will only take you a few more minutes. We put together a list featuring a great smoker from each of the categories of meat smoker available. Depending on how hands-on you want the process to be, where you'll use your smoker, your budget, and the number of mouths you have to feed, one of these smokers will surely be a perfect fit for you.
Here are the best BBQ smokers you can buy:
- Best BBQ smoker overall: Dyna-Glo Wide Body Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
- Best pellet smoker: Traeger Renegade Pro Wood Pellet Grill
- Best electric smoker: Masterbuilt 30 Inch Digital Electric Meat Smoker
- Best propane smoker: Cuisinart Vertical 36-inch Propane Smoker
- Best BBQ smoker under $100: Nexgrill 29-inch Barrel Charcoal Grill with Smoker
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
The best BBQ smoker overall
The best pellet smoker
The best electric smoker
The best propane smoker
The best BBQ smoker under $100
- Long-lasting laptops with durable build quality
- Sensex has hit a new record but it's not clear if it will trek higher
- The rise in global crude oil prices may make India's April-June exports data look really good
- Baba Ramdev and Patanjali-owned Ruchi Soya wants to raise money from the market again
- Best office chairs for working from home