The best New York City restaurant for every type of cuisine
As part of its 2016 restaurant survey results, released last month, Zagat curated a list of the best restaurants in New York City for every type of cuisine.
From smoky barbecue to authentic Vietnamese bahn mi sandwiches to handmade falafel, there's a top-rated spot to curb every craving.
There were also a few repeats on the list this year, with Le Bernardin and Pearl Oyster Bar each making multiple appearances.
Food ratings are out of 30 on the Zagat scale.
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity
- Volkswagen Taigun: All you need to know about price, features and rivals