The best anti-aging serums you can buy
- There's nothing you can do about getting older, but you can delay the signs of aging.
- If you're looking for a high-performance, multi-tasking serum that contains age-defying ingredients but won't totally break the bank, the Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum is the best you can buy.
Using a serum as part of your skincare routine is essential to keep your skin looking youthful and to keep wrinkles at bay. Considered the superheroes of skincare, serums are packed with powerful ingredients that penetrate deep into the skin.
Anti-aging serums deal primarily with fine lines, wrinkles, and dehydration, but also tone, texture, and dark spots. Some of the best anti-aging ingredients to look out for are vitamin C, for brightening the skin, hyaluronic acid for plumping it up, and Retinol, a vitamin A derivative that treats a multitude of skin concerns from wrinkles to acne.
It's important to choose a serum that suits your skin's specific needs and to bear in mind they do have a shelf life of around six months, so it's best to store them in a cool, dark place.To avoid you spending your hard earned cash on an anti-aging serum only to find out it doesn't work or isn't right for you, we have tried and tested the best ones and consulted hundreds of buyer and expert reviews to come up with our top five recommendations.
Here are the best anti-aging serums you can buy:
- Best serum overall: Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum
- Best serum on a budget: Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Anti-aging Serum
- Best serum to splurge on: Skinceuticals C E Ferulic Serum
- Best all-natural serum: Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum
- Best serum for acne-prone skin: Instanatural Age-defying Skin Clearing Serum
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.