The best brow products you can buy from pomades to powders
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- From pomades to powders to pencils, there are so many different ways to give your brows depth and thickness.
- Laura Mercier's Sketch & Intensify Pomade and Brow Powder Duo is the best because it lets you customize your brow look, taking it from natural to defined with the stroke of a brush.
I used to be really overwhelmed by the concept of filling in my eyebrows. If I'm being honest, it seemed a little scary! How would I make it look natural? But now it's one of those makeup steps I never skip. A well-groomed, well-defined brow just kind of brings my whole face together.My brows are shapely to begin with, thanks to years of obsessive tweezing - not over tweezing, thankfully. But I like to run a bit of pigment through them to give the impression of additional thickness and to make the hairs stand out against the rest of my face. Doing my brows takes a cumulative five seconds, but it makes a world of difference for my finished makeup look.
All brow products are not created equal, though it may appear that way on the surface. That makes the search even more confusing. How do you choose between all the gels, tints, pomades, and powders on the market?
You could go through the trial-and-error of testing countless options until you find your perfect match - or you could read on for five foolproof picks we recommend.
Here are the best brow products you can buy:
- Best brow product overall: Laura Mercier Sketch & Intensify Pomade and Brow Powder Duo
- Best brow gel: Glossier Boy Brow
- Best brow powder: Kat Von D Brow Struck Dimension Powder
- Best brow pencil under $10: NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil
- Best brow gel tint: Wunder2 Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.