The 'best chips ever' are only available in jail
According to NBC News' Rebecca Davis and Jake Heller, the chip brand The Whole Shebang is nearly impossible to find outside of jail. Its chips are apparently so mind-blowing that after leaving jail, people become obsessed with finding the snack."I did 60 days and wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for whole shabangs," reads one comment on the brand's Facebook page. "Thank you for saving me and introducing my taste buds to real divine flavor fit for royalty."
"Why did i have to go to jail to experience the best chips ever made????" reads another comment. "Well.... back to jail it is." I've had some good chips, but the best chips ever are called The Whole Shabang I got threw commissary in jail ??
I've had some good chips, but the best chips ever are called The Whole Shabang I got threw commissary in jail ??- The Masta (@clackmasta) July 4, 2015
Thankfully, you don't actually have to go to jail to buy the chips. Though The Whole Shebang chips aren't sold at traditional retailers, the company now also has a website so shoppers can buy the chips themselves - no incarceration necessary.
- IndiGo narrow down its losses in Q3 — passenger capacity and airfare capping continues to hamper its business
- HP launches 'Smart Tank' series printers in India starting at ₹11,900
- Maruti Suzuki's Q3FY21 net profit rises over 24%
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine will work against UK and South Africa's variants, says study
- Mutant strain COVID-19 tally reaches 165 in India, says the Health Ministry