The 'best chips ever' are only available in jail
According to NBC News' Rebecca Davis and Jake Heller, the chip brand The Whole Shebang is nearly impossible to find outside of jail. Its chips are apparently so mind-blowing that after leaving jail, people become obsessed with finding the snack."I did 60 days and wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for whole shabangs," reads one comment on the brand's Facebook page. "Thank you for saving me and introducing my taste buds to real divine flavor fit for royalty."Advertisement
The brand's parent company Keefe Group sells the chips exclusively to correctional facilities, NBC reports.
"Why did i have to go to jail to experience the best chips ever made????" reads another comment. "Well.... back to jail it is." I've had some good chips, but the best chips ever are called The Whole Shabang I got threw commissary in jail ??
I've had some good chips, but the best chips ever are called The Whole Shabang I got threw commissary in jail ??- The Masta (@clackmasta) July 4, 2015
Thankfully, you don't actually have to go to jail to buy the chips. Though The Whole Shebang chips aren't sold at traditional retailers, the company now also has a website so shoppers can buy the chips themselves - no incarceration necessary.
- Black worker files discrimination complaint against Facebook
- COVID-19 vaccine by Ahmedabad-based Zydus Cadila gets DCGI nod for human clinical trials
- Awaiting coronavirus report, kin keep man's body at shop for about 15 hrs
- COVID-19: Health Ministry issues revised home isolation guidelines
- 61 deaths, 2,373 fresh coronavirus cases in Delhi; total count 92,175
- Oxford Covid 19 Vaccine
- Bank Holiday in July
- CA Exams
- Types of Chinese App
- Chinese Apps
- Indian Covid 19 Vaccine
- Sharechat App
- Assam Floods Pictures
- H1-B Visa Impact
- Camscanner App Alternative
- Chinese Mobile Company
- Top Chinese App
- List of Banned Chinese Apps
- UC Browser App Alternative
- Britannia vs Parle G
- Smartphone Under 20000 Rs.