The best clay masks you can buy
- Clay masks are an easy way to give your skin a boost without getting regular facials.
- They can clear out pores, removing dirt and oil that can lead to acne.
- Our top pick is the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask because it's a super affordable and all-natural mask that deep cleans your pores.
Clay masks can help clear pores, brighten complexions, and improve skin textures. And they just so happen to be one of the easiest ways to give your skin a little TLC without shelling out a ton of money at the spa. Perhaps best of all, you can actually see results in a matter of minutes.
But with the overwhelming amount of masks out there, finding the right one for your skin can be daunting. So we did the research to find the best reviewed clay masks you can buy. Whether you're looking for a detoxifying mask or one that helps brighten, these are the clay masks to keep on your radar.
Here are the best clay masks to buy in 2019:
- The best clay mask overall: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask
- The best detoxifying clay mask: Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack Mask
- The best brightening clay mask: Tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask
- The best exfoliating clay mask: L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Exfoliate & Refine Mask
- The best hydrating clay mask: Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask
Keep reading to learn more about our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.