The best hair conditioner you can buy
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Hair conditioner is a necessity if you want soft, silky strands.
- Out of thousands of bottles, shoppers agree that Silk18 Argan Oil Hair Conditioner is the best - no matter your hair type.
I consider washing my hair the least inspiring part of my day.Some people do their best thinking in the shower, but I basically treat it like an extension of sleep and space out while staring at the tiles. Finding the right conditioner didn't change that exactly, but it did elevate my shower experience to spa-like dimensions, and it gave me great hair in the process.
If you typically pick a conditioner by going to the hair aisle at your local drugstore and plucking something off the shelf with your eyes closed, it's time to introduce a more strategic approach. A good conditioner can transform your hair and extend the life of your latest style - take it from me, chronic haircut procrastinator. Better hair, better outlook on life, right?
Step one is to figure out your hair type and take it into consideration while shopping. Maybe you need a deep conditioner for extra moisture or something lighter that won't weigh down fine strands. If you don't know where to begin, ask your hairstylist for advice next time you get a trim. Or just take a look at this best-of-the-best list and let us do the hard work for you.
Here are the best hair conditioners you can buy in 2019:
- Best hair conditioner overall: Silk18 Argan Oil Hair Conditioner
- Best conditioner for curly hair: DevaCurl One Condition Original Daily Cream Conditioner
- Best leave-in conditioner: It's a 10 Leave-In Conditioner
- Best conditioner for color-treated hair: Redken Color Extend Conditioner
- Best drugstore conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Conditioner
- Best conditioner for instant shine: Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner
- Best eco-conscious clarifying conditioner: Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner
Updated on 05/08/2019 by Jada Wong: Updated links, formatting, prices, and added Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner and Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Conditioner.
Keep scrolling to read more details about our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.