The best nail files you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- It's important to understand your nail type before choosing between a glass, metal, or emery board file.
- Our top pick, the ClassyLady Professional Glass Nail File is long lasting and suitable for most nail types, with a sleek case that makes it perfect for travel.
Nail files seem like the kind of thing you absolutely do not need to overthink. Doesn't everyone have like 10 patterned emery boards you can't even remember purchasing gathering dust in some bathroom drawer? There's always a nail file within arm's reach.But if you're ready to take nail care from being an afterthought to an integral part of your routine, start by upgrading your nail file selection. A better file doesn't have to cost a lot of money or be a complicated addition to your lifestyle, but there are way more options out there than you might imagine.
From a glass file to a good old fashioned emery board, you have choices no matter your nail type. There are even salon-level electric nail files with multiple attachments that you can pick up if you want to become a pro at-home manicurist. Don't know where to begin? Read on to learn about the best nail files you can buy on the Internet.
Here are the best nail files you can buy:
- Best nail file overall: ClassyLady Professional Glass Nail File
- Best emery board nail file: MAKARTT Professional Nail Files
- Best metal nail file: Revlon Compact Emeryl File
- Best electric nail file: Beurer Electric Manicure & Pedicure Kit
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.