The best spiralizers you can buy to make veggie noodles
- Spiralizers produce long, unbroken vegetable noodles with little waste and feature multiple blades for producing different noodle types.
- Of all the ones we researched, the Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer is our top pick because it handles just about all veggies with minimal mess.
Whether you're old school and working the Atkins or South Beach diets or you are part of the new guard eating like Paleolithic people or giving the keto diet a whirl, many of us are choosing to cut down on carbs by adding more vegetables to our diet. And, research funded by the National Institutes of Health suggests the low-carb craze is popular for good reason: It works!
If you are hoping to cut the carbs or just want to boost your family's veggie intake, a good spiralizer is an invaluable tool to have. There are two main classes of spiralizers: handheld and tabletop. Handheld spiralizers are great for small jobs, such as adding some toppings to a salad or making noodles out of a single zucchini. But, for the most part, tabletop spiralizers require less effort and can handle more heavy-duty tasks.
To find the best spiralizers, we looked closely at the ratings and reviews from both buyers and experts. From the dozens of models we looked at, we whittled our list down to the following five spiralizers based on their track record of durability, ease of use, and versatility.
Here are the best spiralizers for 2019:
- Best overall: Spiralizer 5-Blade Vegetable Slicer
- Best handheld spiralizer: OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer
- Best spiralizer with lever-activated suction: OXO Good Grips 3-Blade Tabletop Spiralizer
- Best spiralizer for hard vegetables: Paderno World Cuisine 3-Blade Vegetable Slicer
- Best spiralizer for grating cheese and juicing: Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.