The child actors on 'Stranger Things' reveal 2 pranks they pulled on set
View all Offers
Natalia Dyer (Nancy), Caleb McLaughlin (Lucas), Noah Schnapp (Will), Millie Bobby Brown (Eleven), and Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin) were all on hand swapping anecdotes from set and talking about their favorite movies. When asked if there were any pranks played on set, Schnapp and Brown (Will and Eleven) got very, very excited.
"Me and Millie were THE pranksters," Schnapp said excitedly.
"Our first one we pranked the Duffers and we pretended that I was really sick," Brown explained. "We put water in my mouth and then [I] started puking up the water."
Brown - who plays the quiet Eleven on the show - is actually British (and very talkative) in real life. Hearing her explain this kind of gross prank is unnervingly charming.
"That was a good prank, they fell for it," Schnapp said of the feigned illness.
Next they told a story about a second prank, though the details are a little ... vague.
"We pranked our costume designer Emily," Brown began. "We called her and said 'Um excuse me Emily, your venue for you wedding is actually - '"
But Schnapp cut in before Brown finished. "Yeah we told her - she was having a wedding," he said. From there the story just gets murkier, but our guess is Emily was already having a wedding and the duo tried to tell her that her booked venue wasn't available.
The two had apparently written out a script the night before, and even had fake hold music prepared. When Emily got upset, Schnapp came on the phone pretending to be the venue's manager.
Again, it's not clear exactly what the prank was, but Schnapp and Brown were very pleased with the outcome.
Watch the full Facebook Live video below (the prank question is asked around 12:15):
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover