The fabulous life of Facebook millionaire Chamath Palihapitiya
But within the high-tech community, he's known as a sharp investor and executive who made it big when Facebook went public.His venture capital firm, the Social+Capital Partnership (or Social Capital), has invested in fast-growth startups like Slack, Sprig, and Wealthfront. Advertisement
He became the youngest VP in AOL's history at the age of 26, and he spent four years as an executive at Facebook during a huge growth period for the social network.
His net worth is rumored to be close to $1 billion.He's also a part of the group that owns the Golden State Warriors, the most recent NBA champions.
- Surat sees record one-day spike of 307 coronavirus cases
- ICMR plans pan-India survey to determine exposure of population to coronavirus
- 'ICMR's letter giving Aug15 deadline for COVID vaccine aimed at expediting approved trials'
- 172 new COVID-19 cases in Noida, another death takes toll to 31
- Rajasthan reports nine more COVID-19 deaths, 500 new cases