The first trailer for Woody Allen's Amazon TV show is finally here
Titled "Crisis in Six Scenes," the six-episode series will premiere on Amazon Prime Video on September 30."Crisis in Six Scenes" takes place in turbulent 1960s America. Pop singer and actress Miley Cyrus plays a guest who turns a middle-class suburban family's household upside-down with her Communism-influenced views and hippie lifestyle.Advertisement
Allen will star on the series as the traditionalist father, with veteran Elaine May playing his wife. It also stars Rachel Brosnahan ("Manhattan") and John Magaro ("Carol").
Previously, Allen had voiced regret about taking the show deal. At last year's Cannes Film Festival, he called the decision "a catastrophic mistake" after discovering that TV is harder to write, produce, and direct than he thought.Watch the trailer below:
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones
- India's COVID-19 recovery rate rises to 67.62% and case fatality rate drops to 2.07%
- BCCI, Vivo suspend IPL partnership for one year, may resume next year
- Wipro teams up with Intel to cash in on the increasing demand for work from home
- Vodafone Idea losses widen to ₹25,460 crore – over 75% of it is money set aside for AGR dues