The healthiest lettuces and leafy greens for you, ranked
So which leaves and lettuces should you use in your salad to justify the croutons, bacon, and tasty dressing you add?
We're here to help you find the most nutritious ones.
In the past rankings, we've relied on the CDC's 2014 list of "powerhouse foods". But this time, we factored in how many nutrients (specifically potassium, fiber, protein, riboflavin, niacin, folate, B6, calcium, iron, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and B6) the greens pack per calorie.
Of course, none of the veggies on this list are bad for you, and you won't necessarily be worse off for picking one over another. With that said, here are the healthiest greens for your salads.
- Mehmet Oz says he was 'exhausted' when he filmed viral 'Wegner's' gaffe, adding it's not a big deal because 'I've gotten my kids' names wrong as well'
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- New Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 brings premium SUV features in a compact car
- Best face scrubs for smooth and glowing skin in India
- Agnipath recruitment rally from Nov 22 to Dec 11 in Maha
- Realme 9i 5G vs Redmi Note 11 – price, specs and features compared
- This herb is the magic fertilizer needed to grow vegetables on Mars