The incredible story of Elon Musk, from getting bullied in school to the most interesting man in tech
As CEO of SpaceX, CEO of Tesla, and cofounder of OpenAI, Musk seems to be everywhere all at once, pushing all kinds of incredible new technologies. He's said he won't be happy until we've escaped Earth and colonized Mars.On Monday, Tesla announced that it's buying another company founded by Musk, solar-panel manufacturer SolarCity, at an enterprise value of $2.6 billion.Advertisement
Between space rockets, electric cars, solar batteries, research into killer robots, and the billions he's made along the way, Musk is basically a real life Tony Stark - which is why they used him as reference for the "Iron Man."
But it wasn't always easy for Elon Musk.Here's how he went from getting bullied in school to small-time entrepreneur to CEO of two major science-fictional companies...and how it almost made him go completely broke.
- Banks sanction about Rs 1.14 lakh crore loans to MSMEs under credit guarantee scheme
- Coronavirus: Latest updates on COVID-19 crisis around the world
- Poco M2 Pro vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max – Which device should you buy?
- 52 killed in Japan due to torrential rain
- Amazon shares top $3,000 for first time