The many surprising uses of Pfizer's newest acquisition: Botox
Allergan, the pharmaceutical company that makes Botox, just agreed to be sold to pharma giant Pfizer.
Reuters/ Jim Young
The $160 billion deal is the year's largest takeover.One of the reasons Allergan is worth so much is Botox, which had more than $2 billion in annual sales in 2013.
AdvertisementOne of the most common pharmaceutical products, Botox is currently known as an anti-wrinkle treatment. However, the drug has many other approved medical uses...
- Uber lays off 185 employees from Postmates, two months after it acquired the food delivery startup in the US
- What the future holds for co-working spaces in India
- India and China held a 16-hour long talk to resolve ongoing border dispute
- An American electric car maker explains why it took a different route than Elon Musk’s Tesla, Tata Motors or Mahindra
- Top stocks to watch on January 25