The messaging service out to dethrone Bloomberg just raised $100 million
"We believe Symphony's workflow platform is highly differentiated and disruptive to the industry; we are delighted to invest in Symphony's growth momentum," said Chris Murphy, co-global head of FX, rates and credit at UBS.Other investors in the round include Lakestar, Natixis, Societe Generale and venture firm Merus Capital.
- India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Indian rocket PSLV puts Brazil's Amazonia-1 satellite into orbit
- Apple Music launches 'Behind The Songs' hub to highlight songwriters and producers
- PSLV rocket lifts off with 19 satellites from Brazil, US and India
- Around 96% people saw drop in their earnings during COVID-19 induced lockdown