The most expensive rental in San Francisco costs $30,000 per month and sits on the 40th floor of The Four Seasons hotel
according to Curbed, is asking a whopping $29,950 a month.
The apartment, which the listing claims is "rarely available for lease," lies on the 40th floor of the Four Seasons hotel on Market Street in the Yerba Buena district of the city.Zillow has the listing.Advertisement
This is the top. The top floor that is, of the Four Seasons hotel in Yerba Buena, San Francisco.
The marble entryway welcomes guests into the three bedroom apartment.Advertisement
Forty stories above Market Street, the 3-bedroom "corner penthouse" has incredible views on all sides.
Residents of the penthouse are allowed to partake in all of the amenities the hotel offers, including a 24 hour concierge.Advertisement
The kitchen offers plenty of counter space and state-of-art appliances.
There's even a built-in wine fridge.Advertisement
There's also a formal dining room.
The unit is being rented furnished, so if it looks like it was furnished by a hotel — it was.Advertisement
Each of the three bedrooms brings a distinct feel.
They're super spacious with room for desks chairs, and large wardrobes.Advertisement
The new resident should like horse statues, because there are a lot of them throughout the apartment.
Especially in the bathrooms.Advertisement
From the apartment, the spectacular views offer glimpses of both Alcatraz...
And the Golden Gate Bridge on a clear day.Advertisement
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah
- Patna IPS officer probing case related to Sushant Singh Rajput's death 'forcibly quarantined' in Mumbai: DGP
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa tests positive for COVID-19
- Ayodhya begins rituals for the foundation ceremony of the Ram Temple