The only menu items vegetarians and vegans can actually eat at Domino's
- Domino's, by virtue of its status as America's largest pizza chain, has many options suitable for vegetarians on its menu.
- It even has a few options for vegans, too.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
As the biggest pizza chain in the US, Domino's is the most popular place for Americans to get their cheesy fix.
The fast pizza slinger is a gold mine for vegetarian options, and it even has a few vegan-friendly choices despite the company's reluctance to bring vegan cheese and vegan meat substitutes to its menu.
"There has been no consumer interest in vegan toppings from Domino's," Tim McIntyre, Domino's vice president of communications, told the Huffington Post in 2015.
But the recent explosion in vegan and vegetarian fast food, from Burger King's Impossible Whopper to Del Taco's Beyond Meat plant-based tacos, have customers searching for meatless substitutes at Domino's.
With that in mind, here are the vegetarian and vegan menu items available at Domino's.
Build your own vegan pizza
Build your own vegetarian pizza
Build your own pasta dish or try the pasta primavera
Try the classic garden salad
Domino's sandwich bread is vegan
Domino's breads are very cheesy
The Pacific Veggie Pizza is for vegetarians looking to indulge
The Spinach and Feta Pizza is loaded with creamy Alfredo sauce and spinach
Vegetarians who love cheese can opt for the Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza
The Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake is a sweet vegetarian delight
- India targets $500 billion exports for FY23, says DGFT official
- Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa is down and facing issues responding to voice commands
- LG Anil Baijal allows private offices in Delhi to run with 50% staff
- You have been paying more for detergents, soaps over the last three months
- Spotify sees a dip in its share of Digital Service Provider market: Report