The rise and fall of Theranos, in one graphic
Theranos, the blood-testing startup with a $9 billion valuation, has had a turbulent year.
On Wednesday, the company announced major changes, including that its president and chief operating officer Sunny Balwani, who served as CEO and founder Elizabeth Holmes' second-in-command, is retiring.Here's a review of the events that led up to this point over the last year. Advertisement
Dragan Radovanovic/Business Insider
- Chhattisgarh records 2,551 new COVID-19 cases, 29 deaths
- Ahmedabad reports 193 new COVID-19 cases, 256 recoveries
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti - Interesting facts about the 'father of the nation'
- 1,108 COVID-19 cases in Nashik, tally reaches 76,984
- Surat district records 288 COVID-19 cases, 299 recoveries