The rise of Larry Ellison, the jet-setting billionaire founder of Oracle
Larry Ellison, founder and chairman of international mega-giant Oracle, is one of the most interesting figures in tech.
Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC