The rules of what to wear to work have changed - here's what they are now
Jeff J Mitchell / Getty Images
It's still a necessity to wear a suit to work if you're in more conservative industries.
But with the landscape continually changing in other, less-conservative industries, it's important to know that the rules have also changed.
So can you wear a hoodie to work? How do you stay casual but still look professional?
We've talked to some retail start-ups and an image-consulting expert to figure out how to navigate workwear today.
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA