The sequel to 'Destiny' is reportedly getting some huge changes
One of the world's most popular first-person shooters, "Destiny," may see some huge changes in its sequel, according to a new report on Kotaku.
The first "Destiny" is a console exclusive - it's playable on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. No PC. The latest expansion, "Rise of Iron" (pictured above), is the first to exclude both the Xbox 360 and PS3 - their older tech was holding back the game from doing bigger things.
It looks like "Destiny 2" will continue this trend, but its availability could expand to the PC as well.
Don't miss the full report on Kotaku right here>>.Advertisement
- Facebook partners with sixth VC firm in India – Matrix Partners to scale small businesses
- COVID-19 patients show signs of heart damage months later, says latest study
- The fourth largest phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial has started enrolling volunteers
- Disha Patani comes on board as Myntra’s first ‘beauty brand ambassador’
- CBSE to declare class 12 compartment exam results by October 12