The top 10 beers chosen by beer enthusiasts across the US
For 15 years, Zymurgy Magazine - the official magazine of the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) - has asked the group's tens of thousands of members to cast votes for the best beers in the country. The idea is that Zymurgy readers, as homebrewers, have more refined palates than most and can suss out the winners.Pliny the Elder, a double IPA from Russian River Brewing Company, held down the top spot for eight straight years - until now. Read on to find out the best beers in America and which IPA dethroned the king.
- A newly found ‘super’ Earth only takes 2.4 days to complete a year
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic
- Into the wild: Epic pictures of magnificent beasts in their natural environment
- India clocks over 200,000 COVID-19 cases for a third day in a row
- Indian-origin scientist spots genes that fight Covid infection