The top 10 beers chosen by beer enthusiasts across the US
For 15 years, Zymurgy Magazine - the official magazine of the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) - has asked the group's tens of thousands of members to cast votes for the best beers in the country. The idea is that Zymurgy readers, as homebrewers, have more refined palates than most and can suss out the winners.
Pliny the Elder, a double IPA from Russian River Brewing Company, held down the top spot for eight straight years - until now. Read on to find out the best beers in America and which IPA dethroned the king.
- Call of Duty will continue to be available on PlayStation after Microsoft completes Activision acquisition
- ICC T20 World Cup 2022: India vs Pakistan match to be held on October 23 at MCG
- Russia crypto ban fears sparks FUD – Cardano and Avalanche hit the hardest
- Shoppers Stop shares jump 15% after company reports its first profit in more than two years
- Logicserve Digital eyes to achieve 100% growth this year by focusing on Corporate Empathy Relationship