There's one app you should be using to make your Instagram pictures look so much better - here's how it works
Even Instagram's preset filters feel passé. A regular 'grammer can spot Valencia a mile away, and Instagram itself seems to be realizing that "the cool teens don't use Instagram filters anymore." The company has rolled out new filters - and even new products, like its new one-second video option Boomerang - to entice users.Instead, teens are obsessed with a little app called VSCO Cam. The Oakland, California, based VSCO lets users use its gorgeous filters and editing options to turn their otherwise boring pictures into masterpieces. Plus, like instagram, you cal create a profile on VSCO Cam and follow other users - VSCO Cam is essentially a more artistic and curated version of Instagram.Advertisement
But navigating VSCO Cam's set of editing tools can prove challenging for first-time users.
The app's interface has almost no text. The idea is to give the app a global feel, so people can easily use it regardless of their language, but some of the pictograms are confusing. Scroll down to learn how to use VSCO Cam.Taylor Lorenz contributed to an earlier version of this story.
- COVID-19: Maha adds 6,875 new cases; 219 die, 4,067 recover
- Kerala reports biggest daily spike of 339 infections,COVID-19
- COVID-19 may have pushed back growth of women's cricket by 2 years: Mithali
- India a 'good example' as solar auctions gain popularity amid COVID-19 pandemic: UN chief
- 3 active COVID-19 cases in Noida, Ghaziabad jails