These 10 companies are the most attractive ‘employers’ in India
A large chunk of Indian employees (55%) continue to prefer MNCs over startups, thanks to better career opportunities and job security they offer, according to the latest report on employer brand by Randstad.
Among top companies, e-commerce major
Work-life balance has been a key factor behind driving employees to choose a particular employer while switching jobs.
The report, Randstad Employer Brand Research(REBR) 2019, accessed over 150 large companies across countries, surveying nearly 3,500 working professionals between 18-65 years of age.
Looking at the survey insights, Paul Dupuis, MD & CEO Randstad India said, “Industry 4.0 has transformed the landscape for enterprises and skills - companies are being forced to digitize operations, while employees are up-skilling to continue being relevant in a dynamic marketplace.”
“Candidates are seeking organizations that can support their aspirations of realizing a meaningful career,” he added.
Here are the top employer brands in India:
4. Mercedes- BenzAdvertisement
6. Larsen & ToubroAdvertisement
- Now open BMW cars with Apple digital key
- Singapore authorities urge caution as COVID-19 cases rise in community areas
- DGCA suspends international flights till July 31
- Twitter drops 'master', 'slave' from its algorithms
- EXCLUSIVE: Instagram Reels is being quietly tested in India just days after the TikTok ban