These 10 companies are the most attractive ‘employers’ in India
A large chunk of Indian employees (55%) continue to prefer MNCs over startups, thanks to better career opportunities and job security they offer, according to the latest report on employer brand by Randstad.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUAmong top companies, e-commerce major
Work-life balance has been a key factor behind driving employees to choose a particular employer while switching jobs.
The report, Randstad Employer Brand Research(REBR) 2019, accessed over 150 large companies across countries, surveying nearly 3,500 working professionals between 18-65 years of age.
Looking at the survey insights, Paul Dupuis, MD & CEO Randstad India said, “Industry 4.0 has transformed the landscape for enterprises and skills - companies are being forced to digitize operations, while employees are up-skilling to continue being relevant in a dynamic marketplace.”
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
“Candidates are seeking organizations that can support their aspirations of realizing a meaningful career,” he added.
Here are the top employer brands in India:
4. Mercedes- Benz
6. Larsen & Toubro
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive