These 10 companies control almost everything you eat and drink
Only 10 companies control almost every large food and beverage brand in the world.
These companies - Nestlé, Pepsico, Coca-Cola, Unilver, Danone, General Mills, Kellogg's, Mars, Associated British Foods, and Mondelez - each employ thousands of employees and make billions of dollars in revenue every year.
In an effort to push these companies to make positive changes - and for customers to realize who controls the brands they're buying - Oxfam created a mind-boggling infographic that shows how interconnected consumer brands really are.
Here's a further breakdown of the companies that own the brands and products we use every day.
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World