These 10 trends will decide how we eat in 2019, according to Whole Foods
- Whole Foods has revealed the top 10 trends that will shape how we eat and drink in 2019.
- Trends include Pacific Rim-inspired flavors, new types of icy treats, and fat-filled ingredients.
- Here are the top 10 food-trend predictions for next year.
As 2018 comes to a close, the food and beverage industry is wondering what comes next.
On Wednesday, Whole Foods released its list of the trends it expects to dominate in 2019. More than a dozen buyers and experts collaborated to predict what new trends will dictate what we eat.
This year, new flavors are on the horizon, drawing inspiration from things as disparate as the Pacific Rim and the blossoming legal marijuana industry.
Here are the top 10 food-trend predictions for 2019:
Pacific Rim-inspired flavors
Frozen treats of a different kind
Marine munchies beyond seaweed
Faux meat snacks
- Maruti Suzuki to discontinue petrol-powered cars in 10 years
- How to increase Google Pay limit in India
- UN encourages optimism in the face of adversity and calls for harnessing partnerships to achieve the SDGs
- Best OnePlus smartphone 2022: which OnePlus phone is best for you?
- The world is on the verge of a food crisis - access and availability both