These 10 trends will decide how we eat in 2019, according to Whole Foods
- Whole Foods has revealed the top 10 trends that will shape how we eat and drink in 2019.
- Trends include Pacific Rim-inspired flavors, new types of icy treats, and fat-filled ingredients.
- Here are the top 10 food-trend predictions for next year.
View all Offers
- 72% OFF
Lawman Sweat Shirts,LW-SWT-CT-STR-1 FSRNDNK ASHGRY,ASH Grey,M₹ 770₹ 2199Buy On
- 50% OFF
RIVER Suneet Varma Designer Women's Nylon Saree with Blouse Piece (RS2SVSR238C_Marron)₹ 8999₹ 14999Buy On
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (43322AZ_Cream_Medium)₹ 2099₹ 2099Buy On
- 60% OFF
Van Heusen SportJacketVSJKUBOPC99949Redmedium₹ 1185₹ 2499Buy On
- 46% OFF
Levi's Navy Orange Graphic Printed Sweatshirt₹ 1077₹ 1999Buy On
As 2018 comes to a close, the food and beverage industry is wondering what comes next.
On Wednesday, Whole Foods released its list of the trends it expects to dominate in 2019. More than a dozen buyers and experts collaborated to predict what new trends will dictate what we eat.
This year, new flavors are on the horizon, drawing inspiration from things as disparate as the Pacific Rim and the blossoming legal marijuana industry.
Here are the top 10 food-trend predictions for 2019:
Pacific Rim-inspired flavors
Frozen treats of a different kind
Marine munchies beyond seaweed
Faux meat snacks
- Bajaj Finance, Tech Mahindra, Tata Power and other top stocks on January 18
- Shrinking car and two-wheeler sales is now hurting India’s biggest private bank
- The best pay masters in the gig economy aren’t good enough
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Mythology audiobooks
- Electric car Championship
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022