These 10 trends will decide how we eat in 2019, according to Whole Foods
- Whole Foods has revealed the top 10 trends that will shape how we eat and drink in 2019.
- Trends include Pacific Rim-inspired flavors, new types of icy treats, and fat-filled ingredients.
- Here are the top 10 food-trend predictions for next year.
As 2018 comes to a close, the food and beverage industry is wondering what comes next.
On Wednesday, Whole Foods released its list of the trends it expects to dominate in 2019. More than a dozen buyers and experts collaborated to predict what new trends will dictate what we eat.
This year, new flavors are on the horizon, drawing inspiration from things as disparate as the Pacific Rim and the blossoming legal marijuana industry.
Here are the top 10 food-trend predictions for 2019:
Pacific Rim-inspired flavors
Frozen treats of a different kind
Marine munchies beyond seaweed
Faux meat snacks
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody