These 15 electric cars will be here by 2020
In fact, Tesla vehicles are currently the only cars that have an official range of more than 200 miles per charge.But it won't be long before there's an influx of long-range electric cars hitting the market. Advertisement
Most major automakers, including GM and Volkswagen, have vowed to roll out more than one fully electric car by 2020.
Here's a look at some of the vehicles coming to market in the next few years.
- Assam suffers largest single-day spike with 177 cases, crosses 1000-mark: Officials
- WB COVID-19 death toll crosses 300-mark with 7 more fatalities; total cases 4,813
- 144 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; total rises to 1,024
- Odisha govt announces exemption of road tax for passenger buses
- Decision to reopen shrines would lead to spike in COVID-19 cases: WB BJP chief