These Are The Highest Paying Programming Languages You Should Learn, Ranked By Salary
Quartz's Max Nisen pulled out some figures on the most valuable programming languages based on a larger study from the Brokings Institution that was published in July.Based on that data, here are programming languages listed next to their average annual salary from lowest to highest:Advertisement
12. PERL - $82,513
11. SQL - $85,51110. Visual Basic - $85,962
9. C# - $89,0748. R- $90,055 7. C - 90,134Advertisement
5. C++ - $93,5024. JAVA - $94,908Advertisement
3. Python - $100,717
2. Objective C - $108,2251. Ruby on Rails - $109,460Advertisement
While some of these coding languages can help you earn around $100,000, train to become a Salesforce Architect if you want one of the highest paying jobs in tech. According to data from IT recruiting firm Mondo that was published back in March, Salesforce Architects can earn anywhere between $180,000 and $200,000.
- Apple Arcade adds puzzle adventure game 'Creaks'
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, daughter Aaradhya test positive for Coronavirus
- People testing negative for COVID-19 but showing symptoms should be treated: Experts
- Partial lockdown in Srinagar to combat COVID-19; over 60 containment zones designated
- Life insurance sector witnesses 18.6 pc drop in first-year premium: CARE Ratings