These are the craziest cars from the Tokyo Motor Show
For decades, the Tokyo Motor Show was the premier show in Asia.But with the rise of China as one of the world's largest auto markets, focus has been shifting towards shows in the Middle Kingdom. In reaction to this shift, Tokyo has turned itself into a techno-centric show with a focus of the future mobility.
The 2015 Tokyo Motor Show wrapped up earlier this month. Now, we're getting ready for the LA Auto Show, which pulls into the City of Angels at the end of this coming week. But let's have a look back at the zany exposition that Tokyo has become.
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal