This 'Children-Friendly' Wearable Will Help You Track Your Kids
LG has you covered. Or, more accurately, it has them covered in a "child-friendly wearable" as one person put it at LG's booth.The "Gizmopal" allows you to track your kids. It also allows your child to call two phone numbers from the watch, and receive calls from four phone numbers. It has a speaker that makes it work like a Dick Tracy style phone watch.
LG announced this late last year, but we saw it for the first time at CES in Las Vegas.How much does it cost? LG's floor reps wouldn't say. They pointed me to Verizon. But they did say that it would cost $5 per month for a plan to allow it to make phone calls. (A quick search shows it costs $79.)
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1