This Couple Ditched Their Tech Jobs To Pursue Their Passion For Beer
This post is sponsored by Spark Business from Capital One.
After working in the tech industry for seven and a half years, Andrew and Lindsay Nations decided it was finally time to pursue their true passion: beer. So in 2012, the couple moved back to their hometown of Shreveport, La., to open Great Raft Brewing.
Today, Lindsay and Andrew have turned Shreveport's first post-Prohibition microbrewery into a local favorite. To find out how they did it, we interviewed Andrew and Lindsay as part of our Fast Track Q&A series, in which we ask various small business owners the same 11 questions about their professional and personal inspirations.
Watch the video to find out what drives them both, what Andrew's first job was, and what Lindsay would love to have as a superpower. Read more in the series »
Find out more about Sponsor Posts.
- Best fitness bands in India to stay on top of your health
- Best budget Smart TV in India
- Best camera tripods for photography enthusiasts and learners
- Jupiter's mushball ammonia rain could explain the mystery behind shallow lightning storms in its atmosphere
- Global changes in land use is increasing the possibility of COVID-19 like outbreak, says a study