This Ex-TechCrunch Writer Will Give Your Startup 45 Minutes Of Advice For $300 On Google+
Now, a recently-posted Helpout has caught our attention: Former senior writer at TechCrunch, Jason Kincaid, is offering
Kincaid worked at TechCrunch for four years, until 2012, and now does independent consulting work. He has referred to his imminent Helpouts as "bite-sized" consulting.Will any startups sign up? Is the price too steep? Maybe.
Kincaid writes the following near the end of his description:"Finally, this is an experiment; if demand is really high the price may rise accordingly, if it's low, I'll slink away and hope no one noticed." The first Helpout session will take place tomorrow afternoon.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow