This Futuristic Korean Real Estate Project Is On The Verge Of Collapse
— home to a dozen skyscrapers, waterfront parks, and business and residential facilities.
But the $28 billion project, officially called the Yongsan International Business District, is on the line after developers defaulted on a major loan repayment amid a
We won't know whether the project will go bankrupt until June, when another round of loans matures.
While ground has been broken on the project, it's still a far way from the gleaming city pictured in the Dream Hub's promotional materials.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- India’s first electric double-decker bus launched in Mumbai; to Foster Sustainability in Transport Sector
- Sensex climbs 113 points in early trade, amid mixed global trends
- BSE market cap touches ₹280 lakh crore after a steep 18% rally in the last two months
- Mahindra Scorpio Classic vs Mahindra Scorpio-N: Price, variants, and features compared
- Google to reduce 'low-quality, unoriginal' content in Search results