This Futuristic Korean Real Estate Project Is On The Verge Of Collapse
— home to a dozen skyscrapers, waterfront parks, and business and residential facilities.
But the $28 billion project, officially called the Yongsan International Business District, is on the line after developers defaulted on a major loan repayment amid a
We won't know whether the project will go bankrupt until June, when another round of loans matures.
While ground has been broken on the project, it's still a far way from the gleaming city pictured in the Dream Hub's promotional materials.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Two years after the PMC Bank crisis, depositors of stressed banks to get up to ₹5 lakh by December
- Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors and other auto, realty stocks keep indices in positive range
- Gig workers move Supreme Court seeking social security benefits from Zomato, Swiggy, Ola and Uber
- Samsung releases video explaining key features of its first 200MP mobile camera sensor
- Experts say Karnataka’s ban on 'games of chance' like Dream11 and MPL may face a legal test