This Instagram account has earned more than 5 million followers for its travel photos - here's what makes them so beautiful
Beautiful Destinations account currently boasts a whopping 5.2 million followers.
The account posts photos from a variety of sources, whether they were taken by one of Beautiful Destinations' in-house photographers, popular Instagram users they officially work with, or by other Instagrammers that happen to post great travel photos and hashtag them #beautifuldestinations.
Founded by Jauncey in 2012, Beautiful Destinations has grown to become one of the most successful Instagram accounts out there. They've become so successful, in fact, that they've started helping other companies build out their social media presence. Their client list now includes top media publications, hotels, airlines, and tourism boards.
(That 5.2 million follower count, by the way, is just for the Beautiful Destinations account - Jauncey and his team also run accounts dedicated to photos of hotels, food, and luxury products and experiences, with a total following of more than 8 million.)
Their secret, Jauncey says, is tapping into specifc visual elements that they know will make photos appealing to Instagram users.
We spoke with Jauncey to find out what makes their travel photos so compelling.
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Mossad assassinated Iran's top nuclear scientist using an AI-powered, remote-controlled machine gun, report says
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail