This Is LG's New Curved Self-Healing Smartphone, The G Flex 2
Lisa EadiciccoLG just unveiled a new version of its curved smartphone, the LG G Flex 2.
The newer model has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, while the previous version had a bigger 6-inch screen with a lower 1280 x 720 resolution.The company is also claiming that the phone can heal itself from scratches even faster than the previous model. The last version of the G Flex was able to erase minor scratches and scuffs, but it took a while and worked better under circumstances with higher temperatures. This time around, however, LG is claiming the process will happen even faster.Advertisement
It's still unclear whether or not there's any advantage in having a smartphone with a curved screen. Some argue that the screen's curved properties make it less susceptible to cracks. LG is claiming that the new phone's curved design make it easier to grip, but we still have yet to see whether or not curved screens on phones are more than just a gimmick.
- Top stocks to watch— Dr Reddy's Laboratories, HDFC Bank, TVS Motor, Vedanta, IRCTC, L&T, Bharat Forge, HAL, and more
- Apple Store Online to launch in India on September 23, weeks ahead of Diwali
- Dow Jones tumbles 130 points, snaps a 4-day gaining streak as tech stocks struggle
- EXCLUSIVE: Dailyhunt founders confirm IPL 2020 associate sponsorship — promise new release for Josh ahead of India’s biggest cricket tournament
- Taboola and IAS partner to launch a Brand Safety Solution for Performance Advertisers