This Is What Painting In Virtual Reality Looks Like
A great example is Tilt Brush, which is an exciting new app for the Oculus Rift that lets you paint in virtual reality.Tilt Brush takes advantage of VR's unique characteristics by allowing you to create beautiful three-dimensional paintings using virtual paint, smoke, stars, and light.
For example, if you wanted to paint the ground of a forest, you would adjust the grid to be parallel with the virtual ground; if you then wanted to paint a tree, you would simply rotate the plane 90 degrees.
When you're finished with your virtual creation, Tilt Brush will let you export it to a GIF form so you can share it, according to The Verge.Tilt Brush is created by San Francisco design studio Skillman & Hackett, and while Tilt Brush is still just a prototype, they've already won a Proto award for their virtual reality user interface. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait for the consumer edition of the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset in order to try Tilt Brush for yourself. But in the meantime, you can check out another stunning creation below, or check out the full demo video here.
Virtual reality can't come soon enough.
- Samsung beats Apple to secure the top spot in global smartphone market in 2020, says new report
- India records 11,666 new COVID- 19 cases in last 24 hours
- Apple says one billion iPhones are now active around the world
- Delhi hit with a low intensity earthquake of 2.8 magnitude
- FMCG: The trends to watch out for in 2021