This Is Why You Shouldn't Launch Your Startup In Silicon Valley
While the obvious locale for startups these days is often Silicon Valley, an infographic from WhoIsHostingThis.com makes a good case for why you may want to look elsewhere.
They suggest looking at places like Bangalore, India, for its entrepreneurial culture and diverse workforce, and Boston, Massachusetts, for its proximity to MIT.
Here's the full infographic:
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states