This Magic Bra Will Only Unhook If The Woman Wearing It Is In Love
How do you know you're in love? Perhaps it's butterflies, or the way a person makes you laugh. Or maybe it's because your bra magically unhooks whenever the object of your desire is around. Yes, that's it!
No, this isn't The Onion. The Daily Dot reports that an intimates line called Ravijour has a product for women that they'll never be able to take off.The modern-day chastity belt is here, says the Daily Dot, in the form of a bra called the True Love Tester.
Ravijour says it collaborated with "human sexuality specialists" in Japan to create a "revolutionary new bra that knows how women truly feel."A special device (like a Fitbit) measures a woman's heart rate. If she's sufficiently turned on-or high on cocaine, The Daily Dot points out -the bra will unlatch.
Is it necessary for a woman to be in love before rounding second base? To each their own.Here's the video explaining the bra:
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days