This Picture Was The First Email Attachment Ever Sent
This adorable photo of his barbershop quartet, The Telephone Chords.The extension that Borenstein and his fellow researcher, Ned Freed, wrote back in 1992 (called Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension) is still used for every email attachment today.
Head over to Quartz for a Q&A with Borenstein about Bitcoin and security, in honor of the web's 25th birthday.
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down