This Picture Was The First Email Attachment Ever Sent
This adorable photo of his barbershop quartet, The Telephone Chords.The extension that Borenstein and his fellow researcher, Ned Freed, wrote back in 1992 (called Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension) is still used for every email attachment today.
Head over to Quartz for a Q&A with Borenstein about Bitcoin and security, in honor of the web's 25th birthday.
- WPP won $1.6 billion worth of new business in Q3
- Former Gujarat CM Keshubhai Patel dead
- Tech Mahindra bags ₹400 crore contract from HAL
- Twitter rolls out 'Topics' feature in English and Hindi in India
- ISRO's first launch of 2020 will carry 10 satellites aboard its PSLV workhorse rocket on November 7