AdPushup, a tech startup backed by Microsoft Accelarator just raised Series A funding from Japan's Geniee, Inc
US based ad tech startup
The companies have also formed a strategic partnership aimed at extending services to
Both companies aim to bring together their strengths in terms of proprietary technologies to improve both the reach and quality of products offered worldwide.
AdPushup, which is backed by Microsoft Accelerator, integrates with ad networks like Google AdSense to help web publishers test and optimize their ad layouts, thereby increasing ad revenue, without compromising on the UX. The machine learning based algorithms can automatically fight banner blindness using continuous automated optimization.
Existing customers have witnessed an average 69% revenue uplift using AdPushup’s product.
“We are changing how ads are delivered on the Internet. Our software’s revenue growth has underscored the need for page level optimization in the Industry and now, having the support of an industry expert like Geniee will help us execute our vision more rapidly and broadly,” said
- India at forefront of vaccine development: Modi
- How music has become the real social connector, and technology has helped democratize music in today’s digitally connected world
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump versus Biden — Here’s what the result of the US election could mean for India
- EXCLUSIVE: Why Tata Motors CEO is not worried about Musk's Tesla coming to India
- Chinese soldier strays across the border — detained by India , to be released soon