Check this out. This startup will allow you to pay your rent via credit card.
It’s a no-brainer due to the various advantages that one can gain by merely moving the rental payment from their mundane monthly savings bank transfer to a much efficient and rewarding
AdvertisementALSO READ: IKEA announced that they will give their Indian employees Rs. 1,40,219 as an extra bonus, this year
Given the recent demonetisation policy, RentPay is an empowering solution to the hassles currently related to large cash transactions or mundane online transfers. This move will surely curtail the movement of undocumented cash to a phenomenal extent, as the $20 billion Indian residential rental market involves almost 90% transactions in cash.
The banks’ KYC policies will also ensure a stringent verification process for tenants, which will be further enhanced by RedGirraffe’s own unique, evolved algorithm that runs high-quality verification processes.
ALSO READ: Housing.com decides to Reintroduce Rental Offering
Some of the banks and Credit Card companies in India that are going LIVE with RentPay platform are SBI-GE Cards, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank,
Not just that, there is 45-60 days of FREE credit period on the platform.
AdvertisementALSO READ: Shopclues launches 'Reach' to digitize offline merchants payments
Popular on BI
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy