This diabolical app lets you Instagram stalk people without accidentally liking their photos - or having to 'follow' them
We've all been there.You just want to check up on how an ex is doing and suddenly you're scrutinizing the comments section and trying to figure out whether that's her new boyfriend.Advertisement
It's normal. Maybe not good for you, but definitely normal.
But there are all sorts of things that can go wrong while you are Instagram stalking someone. Who can forget that feeling of dread when you accidentally double-tap on a photo late at night, mistakenly "liking" the photo.These problems are what a new app, Instasnoop, is focused on fixing.
The app creates an alternative universe for you to safely snoop around to your heart's content. Instasnoop links to your Instagram and lets you browse, but only in very specific ways.Here's what it does:
- You can't "like" anything. As the developers put it, "You can look at an Instagram profile without accidentally liking an image and having to delete your account, move to China, and never resurface on social media again." Preach.
- You can pinch to zoom. Because you definitely need to know who the heck was in the background of that shot.
- You can create a "Snooplist." This is powerful. Your Snooplist is who you want to follow without letting them know that you follow them.
- Lastly, you can view a snapshot of your own Instagram network, easily seeing who you follow who doesn't follow you back.
- 4 Assam Rifles personnel, 10 NDRF staffers among 22 new COVID-19 cases in Mizoram
- TMC orders audit of COVID-19 treatment charges of hospitals
- Musk refutes reports about his links with Epstein ex-girlfriend
- Lamborghini India banks on healthy order book to prevent sales decline
- India breaks a new record with 24,850 COVID-19 cases in a single day